TrainingOur staff is specially trained to meet the standards of cleaning in health care facilities. You can trust that our staff will be knowledgeable in the following areas specific to medical facilities:
- We train our employees on the use of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) product information for all the cleaning agents we use. These sheets contain information on potential hazards such as fire and reactivity, and how to safely work with the product. All of the products that we use are Certified Green Seal.
- Our employees are extensively trained in HIPAA requirements. We use a training specifically designed for non medical staff to understand the regulations in regards to their jobs.
- Our staff’s extensive training can even lead to better Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and systems (HCAHPS) scores. This survey collects information through twenty-one questions about the experience from the patient’s perspective. One of the nine key topics is the cleanliness of the hospital environment.
Regulations and standardsOur employees go through background checks in addition to our extensive training. While healthcare laws vary from state to state, our staff is trained for the state they work in. Our company is in strict compliance with federal health care regulations, such as the regulations and guidelines put out by:
- Centres for Medical and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Centres for Disease Control (CDC)
Types of Medical Facilities ServedGBC is skilled at cleaning all types of medical facilities including:
- Medical Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes & assisted living Facilities