There is no single way to create a safe environment during the Covid-19 outbreak. Cities and states feel the ongoing effects of the novel coronavirus differently.
Professional coronavirus cleaning and disinfection services are essential to all facilities catering to the public. The health and safety of your facility affects you, your family, your employees, your clients and the public-at-large.
As a top provider of Facility Services to commercial properties, educational facilities, hotels, shopping centers and retail stores, multi-family buildings, healthcare buildings and office space, we know that every property is unique and has its own operational needs, local government regulations and CDC guidelines. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/cleaning-disinfection.html)
Our 6-Point Re-Entry Guidelines are meant to be used as general references for your facility to help keep your cleaning staff, employees, and customers as safe as possible. Call us so that we can develop a re-entry plan tailored to your facility needs.
- Disinfecting and Decontaminating Deep Clean – a deep clean to control and prevent the spread of infections, with a focus on EPA-approved disinfectants and antimicrobial products (https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2).
- Workplace Hygiene Signboards – remind all team members and visitors of your facility’s protocols and how to properly social distance.
- Daily Disinfecting Services – revise cleaning schedule to daily disinfect all common areas and shared equipment, with a focus on high touchpoints of your facility.
- Schedule More Frequent Disinfecting Deep Cleans – schedule added disinfecting and decontaminating deep cleans beyond the pre-Covid-19 pandemic scope of daily cleaning.
- Set Up Hand Sanitation Stations – install hand sanitization stations that dispense hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes, and face masks. These stations should be set up in waiting areas, major walkways, break rooms, near elevators, etc.
- PPE For All – make sure there are enough masks, gloves and hand sanitizer for all facility personnel, as well as guests or visitors.
How to Carry Out Our Re-Entry Guidelines
Our 6-point General Re-Entry Guidelines list the primary changes for safe re-entry to your facility during this Covid-19 outbreak.
GBC Facility Services recommends a tailored plan for your facility to ensure that everyone understands and can follow the new protocols.
Create a Customized Plan: The health and safety of your facility is the most important priority when re-opening to the public and staying open during this outbreak. GBC Facility Services can help you set up the best approach for your property. Our plan will include sanitization training and procedures, screening tests, hours of operation and safety measures like temperature checks. Always check with health officials for specific regulations to your city or state. Be prepared to amend your plans regularly, as new hygiene protocols are published.
Communicate Efficiently: When your tailored plan has been set with GBC Facility Services, it is important to communicate with staff, employees, visitors, and stakeholders. Share relevant information in a transparent way so that everyone knows the rules and what is going on. A new re-entry strategy will only be effective when all parties are aware of plans and any changes as they happen.
Safely Re-Enter with GBC Facility Services
Health and safety of our partners, customers, and employees is our topmost priority. At GBC Facility Services, we are working hard to help you safely return to work, shop, live and play.
GBC Facility Services welcomes clients throughout the United States and Canada, offering a wide array of cleaning services, from janitorial to deep cleaning to maintenance. We developed our proprietary software to guarantee top cleaning and maintenance standards consistently. We pride ourselves on being able to correct any issues in real time. Our clients have access to service tracking and audits, which gives them the ability to have all the information needed without even making a phone call.
Give our expert service team a call today so we can help you make your facility a cleaner, healthier, more productive and welcoming environment.