Maintaining a clean environment in a medical facility is critical. A clean facility reduces the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) to patients and allows your staff to work in a safe and healthy environment. A clean medical facility has higher ratings, which can lead to more business, and profitability.
Our staff is specially trained to meet the standards of cleaning in health care facilities. You can trust that our staff will be knowledgeable in the following areas specific to medical facilities:
- We train our employees on the use of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) product information for all the cleaning agents we use. These sheets contain information on potential hazards such as fire and reactivity, and how to safely work with the product. All of the products that we use are Certified Green Seal.
- Our employees are extensively trained in HIPAA requirements. We use a training specifically designed for non medical staff to understand the regulations in regards to their jobs.
- Our staff’s extensive training can even lead to better Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and systems (HCAHPS) scores. This survey collects information through twenty-one questions about the experience from the patient’s perspective. One of the nine key topics is the cleanliness of the hospital environment.
Regulations and standards
Our employees go through background checks in addition to our extensive training. While healthcare laws vary from state to state, our staff is trained for the state they work in. Our company is in strict compliance with federal health care regulations, such as the regulations and guidelines put out by:
- Centres for Medical and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Centres for Disease Control (CDC)
We also work with other industry monitoring companies to provide the patients and employees of all the medical facilities we serve with the safest and cleanest environment possible.
Types of Medical Facilities Served
GBC is skilled at cleaning all types of medical facilities including:
- Medical Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes & assisted living Facilities
GBC has clients throughout the United States and Canada, offering a wide array of cleaning services, from janitorial to deep cleaning to maintance. We developed our proprietary software, to guarantee we reach your cleaning and maintance standards consistently. We are able to correct any issues in real time. Our clients have access to service tracking, audits giving them the ability to have the information they need immediately without even making a phone call. Give our expert service team a call today so we can help you make your medical facility a cleaner, healthier, and more productive environment.